THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS, ERICA S, YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!
Ecover, a company dedicated to sustaining the environment and the economy, is the world’s largest producer of ecological cleaning products. Ecover gave me the opportunity to try out a few of their amazing cleansing agents such as the glass and surface cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, All-purpose cleaner, and bathroom and tile cleaner. I have to say that I was thrilled at the results of using all these products! Not only are the eco-friendly, they smell great, they actually clean very, very well. There were so streaks left behind or residue from the cleaning solutions. It feels so wonderful to know that I am also helping the environment. So for me, it’s goodbye bleaches and soft scrubs. Ecover has also been “honored as one of the heroes of the environment” by TIME Magazine. Read below:
On an annual basis, in a special report “Heroes of the Environment”, TIME magazine honors a few people who are changing the world. They include leaders, visionaries, moguls, entrepreneurs, activists, scientists and innovators. This year, TIME selected a group that they call “eco-pioneers who are fighting for a cleaner and greener future”. So, for the 2008 report, that is how TIME found and picked ECOVER .
TIME’s chief environmental writer, Bryan Walsh, based in New York, introduces his 30 heroes by writing: “What these men and women are is as important as what they do. They cannot solve climate change alone or save endangered species single-handedly. But by their example, by their willingness to dedicate themselves to what too many still dismiss as a hopeless cause, these heroes of the environment provide light in the darkness. They are living proof that despair is not the only option, that hope remains a choice. They remind us that in the face of human creativity and will, no challenge is too great, and no battle is unwinnable — if only we’ll fight.”
Ecover is giving away 4 cleansing products to one lucky Does Mommy Love It? reader! To win, go to this site and leave a comment. For additional enteries:
1) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPY us on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Then comment stating you did so.
2) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? and then leave a comment stating you did so.
3) Follow us on Twitter and leave a comment stating you did so along with your twitter name.
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment back with the permalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
Contest ends February 18th, 2009 Midnight.
- Field Organics
- Bath Robe by Bamboobino
- Simple Shoes – shoes for a happy planet
- snackTaxi reusable sandwich and snack bags
- Lotus Bumz
- Paper Town
- Galison Green Note Cards
- Eco-friendly animals from Cate and Levi