THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS BREEZY MOM, YOU ARE THE WINNER!
I usually tend to avoid slogan tee shirts for my son because I find most of them to be more than a little over the top and rather corny. Subtle humor and simplistic design combined with organic fabrics makes Little Showoffs stand apart. I adore organic fabrics because the quality is usually much better than synthetic fibers and they are eco-friendly. I have seen pictures of Little Showoffs tee shirts in a couple of magazines and online, and thought I would give them a try. My son has the “organic baby” t-shirt and it has become one of my favorite tee shirts of his. The tee is made from 100% ring spun certified organic cotton in the natural color. This cotton is “noticeably softer and higher in quality than the carded cotton used by others”. There was a difference to be seen and felt when I had my son wear it.
Jacqueline Fair, mother of two, had the passion to create simple and expressive tees for babies, toddlers, and adults that said little showoff expressions. There are various sizes and different colors available with different sayings. Some of my favorites are “still breastfeeding”, “warning I’m two”, and “future artist”. You can also purchase a pair of karate pants for a complete outfit. I look forward to the day I can have another shirt made that says “big brother”!
Little Showoffs has offered one of our readers a tee of choice from the newborn, baby, and toddler line (size and color of choice)! To enter, simply visit their site and leave a comment on this post. For additional entries:
1) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? then leave a comment stating you did so.
2) Twitter about the contest and leave us a hyperlink to the tweet!
3) If you haven’t, please join our FACEBOOK GROUP!
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment with the permalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
6) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPY us on the email (email@example.com)! Then comment stating you did so.
This contest ends September 4th, 2009 Midnight EST.
Click here for contest rules at DoesMommyLoveIt.com!
- Little Showoffs
- Squishy Fish
- The Bomb Mom Tees
- Tyler Trends
- Sprout Baby
- See My Jammie
- Didymos Slings
- Dadoo Kids
- The Southern Brand
- Green Nippers