THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS CANCAN, YOU ARE THE WINNER!
Linen fabrics seem to be finding their way in the use of various everyday textiles. That was why I was excited to hear about Jurate, a Lithuanian mother who, out of her love for eco-friendly and quality fabrics, came up with Linen Kids. Most of her apparel is hand-made or incorporates hand made details from various Luthianian designers. I was given the opportunity to experience Linen Kids’ fluffy terry cloth linen towel. I was absolutely floored by the softness and luxurious feel of it. Very few European companies weave terry cloth from linen. So, I felt extremely privileged to experience such an exceptional article of fabric.
Linen Kids’ informed me of the various benefits of using Linen such as its ability to absorb water up to 150% it’s weight, while also drying much more quickly than cotton towels. It’s non-allergenic, extremely breathable, antistatic, and resistant to stains. Best of all, the production process for the Linen Kids line uses every part of the plant, making it very eco friendly! One of my favorite design aspects of the towel is the linen loop attached at the end for hanging on a door hook. A simple addition, but truly a useful one! Please be sure to check out all the other fabulous products this line carries. Most having a hand-made touch…
1) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? then leave a comment stating you did so.
2) Twitter about the contest and leave us a hyperlink to the tweet!
3) If you haven’t, please join our FACEBOOK GROUP!
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment with the permalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
6) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPY us on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Then comment stating you did so.
This contest ends Septmeber 15th, 2009 Midnight EST.
Click here for contest rules at DoesMommyLoveIt.com!
- Linen Kids
- Upcycled & organic clothing from Piou piou kids
- Squishy Fish
- Dadoo Kids
- Organic Baby Lip and Cheek Balm by Erbaviva
- Elle’s Studio- Baby Tags
- Cuties Oranges
- The Bomb Mom Tees
- Aminal Dolls
- The RiNGLEY