May 5th, 2010
Dressing up is something that my son has enjoyed doing for more than a few months now. He loves trying on Daddy’s sunglasses, hats, and even walking around the house in our shoes! That’s how I knew he would love Luna Organic’s Animal Medley Face Paint!
He is rather patient for a one year old, as I apply the paint to transform his face into any number of animals. The payoff comes when I take him to a mirror and he laughs with glee at his transformation!
The face paint is made from organic, hypoallergenic materials and can easily be removed with a moist tissue (included). In addition to the Animal kit, they also have a witch kit, fairy kit, ghost kit, and clown kit available for $14.95! Those with little a princess would love the fairy kit as it contains 5 sparkly eye shadows, and an organic glittery lip balm with cinnamon scent! Absolutely adorable!
If your little one loves to dress up, I highly recommend Luna Organics Face Paint for pretend play they will love! I am also planning to use mine for my son’s upcoming second birthday party! Now available on Etsy Shop or Luna Organics.com!
For additional entries:
1) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? then leave a comment stating you did so.
2) Twitter about the contest and leave us a hyperlink to the tweet!
3) If you haven’t, please join our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment with the permalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
6) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPYus on the email (email@example.com)! Then comment stating you did so.
This contest ends June 25th, 2010 Midnight EST. Click here for contest rules at DoesMommyLoveIt.com!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Luna Organics provided the kits, and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.