May 12th, 2010
From the wonderful Tyler Trends clothing line, comes the long sleeve Panda Bear print shirt! The shirt comes in a rich asphalt hue and features a simplistic, adorable face of a Panda Bear. This shirt (as with all of their pieces) are made in the USA in ethical, sweatshop-free manufactures. This shirt is made from 100 percent fin ring spun cotton and is made in sizes for children aged 2-6. This shirt is one that my son has worn many times already and I plan on keeping in his wardrobe as long as he can fit into it. I absolutely love the cute design and color on him! Be sure to check out all six of their animal print shirts!
For additional entries:
1) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? then leave a comment stating you did so.
2) Twitter about the contest and leave us a hyperlink to the tweet!
3) If you haven’t, please join our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment with the permalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
6) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPYus on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Then comment stating you did so.
This contest ends June 25th, 2010 Midnight EST. Click here for contest rules at DoesMommyLoveIt.com!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Tyler Trends provided the shirt, and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review.