May 20th, 2010
My son really loves having a few plush toys in his crib while he sleeps. He is most attached to a blue puppy we call “Teddy”, a gift from his grandmother on his first birthday. The stuffed animal looks as though it has been through the war at this point, however he loves it so much, I can’t bring myself to retire him just yet. Thankfully, my son has a few other wonderful stuffed characters that are waiting in the wings once “Teddy” moves on to a better place.
One of my favorites is a character by the Japanese company Kimochis named, Cloud. I adore the design of this simple character. He is blue and white and has a head that can rotate to display a happy or sad face, as well as 3 small Kimochis (japanese for feelings) that he can store in his pouch. These each represent different feelings such as happy, sad, and mad. These are meant to help children explore their own feelings and emotions through pretend play. Wonderful!
In addition to the fantastic play elements to this toy, I adore the way it looks in his crib and really appreciate that Cloud takes a close second to his beloved (sigh) Teddy. I think this toy is simply a must for toddlers for its purity of design and teaching capabilities.
For additional entries:
1) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? then leave a comment stating you did so.
2) Twitter about the contest and leave us a hyperlink to the tweet!
3) If you haven’t, please join our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment with the permalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
6) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPYus on the email (email@example.com)! Then comment stating you did so.
This contest ends June 30th, 2010 Midnight EST. Click here for contest rules at DoesMommyLoveIt.com!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. Kimochis provided the doll Cloud, and I provided my honest opinion. No other type compensation was received for this review