May 4th, 2011
Goat-Milk Kidware brings European aesthetics and organic linens to your young one’s underwear collection. Once my son was potty trained, I was sorely disappointed with the choices available for underwear. Simplicity is my style, so I love finding simplistic, beautifully made garments like those designed by this fantastic New York City based company.
Goat-Milk 100% organic prewashed cotton clothes have the quality and craftsmanship of the highest order. We have a few of their tank tops and must say how impressed I am with these, super soft, form fitting, and incredibly durable pieces. All of the tops and bottoms (thermals, tanks, briefs, onesies, etc) are made in beautiful earthy tones like heather grey and a beautiful pale rose. After shedding his dress clothes on Easter Sunday, my son sported the sleeveless pointelle top in white for his Easter egg hunt! So handsome!
I am a firm believer in people choosing what they do, and doing it well, rather than doing a number of things at a mediocre level. Goat-Milk definitely follows this rule with offering a very focused collection of undergarments and onesies for children made at an unparalleled level of quality and design. The simplicity of function and quality are what the designers strive for and have succeeded in do so in spades. Be sure to check out their website to view the entire collection, and be sure to be fast with your purchase as many of their items are prone to selling out quickly!
This review is based strictly my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the
products listed above. No compensation was received for this review
For additional entries:
1) Subscribe to Does Mommy Love It? then leave a comment stating you did so.
2) Twitter about the contest and leave us a hyperlink to the tweet!
3) If you haven’t, please join our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!
4) Write a post on your own blog about this giveaway and comment with thepermalink to this post.
5) Grab our button and put it on your sidebar and comment with a link to your blog.
6) Email 5 of your friends and tell them why they should check out DoesMommyLoveIt?. Be sure to COPY us on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Then comment stating you did so.
This contest ends June 20th, 2011 Midnight EST. Click here for contest rules at DoesMommyLoveIt.com!